Immediately after placing your order you get complete access to the wildly popular Run Faster Speed Training Program:
- Get online access to all the training instructions and to watch all the exercise instructional videos.
- Download, save or print all the pages of the speed training manual.
- Download the exercise videos right to your computer.
The entire contents of Run Faster Speed Training Manual plus more:
- Section 1: Information about Isometric Training, Muscular Contraction, Resistance Bands, The Running Process.
- Section 2: Written instructions and tips on how to get the most from this program.
- Section 3: Instructional videos with detailed explanation showing exactly how to do each of the 10 speed exercises. Plus workout summaries of each exercise for quick reference when needed.
- Section 4: Muscle charts and movements of all the muscles involved in running faster.
- Section 5: The Progress Chart and Weekly Training Schedule to keep track of your speed gains and the training schedule to know which exercises to do each day.
- Download, save or print every section in the Speed Training Manual including the Workout Summaries, Progress Chart, Training Schedule, Training Instructions and Training Tips.
- Download the videos of all 10 speed exercises contained in the Run Faster program, playable on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
The videos demonstrate the multiple exercises for your hip flexors, hip extensors, hip abductors, hip adductors, knee flexors and knee extensor muscles - all the muscles needed for developing faster running speed!
- Additional video explaining several methods on how to properly increase the resistance level when using the bands.
- Your success with the program is our success as well. Therefore, if you have any questions our customer support staff is ready to answer them for you.
Breakthrough Confidence: The Most Important Skill You Will Learn As An Athlete
In this free 17 page guide you will learn the key to getting and keeping breakthrough confidence in your sport so you can deliver flawless performances under pressure every time.
The Battle of the Bars and 14 Nutrition Facts For Teens
Jeff Cavalier, fitness specialist to professional athletes, including the NY Mets, and author of the Teen Sports Nutrition Blueprint, unveils the hype about 'energy' bars and their value to young athletes.
How To Build Champion Sprinters
Latif Thomas, coach of champion sprint teams, goes over the mechanics, phases and training for the 200m.
10 Commandments for a Great Sports Parent
10 things parents must learn if they want to be a great parent for their youth in sports. How to repond to your youth's performance, What to say and when to talk about their frustrations or give advice, How to deal with fairness, How to prepare them for difficulties, What to focus on and repeat often, How to deal with coaches, Balancing competition and pressure, Getting your youth to think big.
- [video] Sprint Speed Training
Track Coach to Olympic Champions Gives Tips on Sprinting Technique
Tom Tellez has coached olympic stars and gold medalists including 8 time gold medalist Carl Lewis. In this video he gives some tips on proper technique while running to help maximize your sprint speed.
- Interviews with College and Professional Athletes
How I got recruited and How I went pro
Several interviews with college stars and professionals reveal how they were recruited for college or made it to the pros.